Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hey!
This is a nice idea. I used (still do sometimes) to report for few years now so I'm used to normal skin/names reports with evidence that I needed to provide to report but, as few people said above there, it will make the reports more easier for the person that's reporting the rule-breakers. So u got an agree from me!
Good luck! :)

Reactions: Matriox

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I would like to suggest that on the website Skin and Name reports shouldn't require evidence as its not needed, not used and just takes up more time... While its way faster and doesnt require evidence in game for some reason im not allowed do name/skin reports in game because im bugged and they dont go through. So i just suggest when you click on the option to report name/skin there will be no need for a screenshot, maybe a namemc link or smth? but i just suggest not needing evidence
Im agree, using NameMC will be faster ^^

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
This is technically already a thing, you don't have to upload a screenshot of their skin if you don't want to. You can upload a random screenshot and the report should still be accepted

I do agree that it would be easier if it didn't ask you to upload a screenshot at all, though
Thats very unfortunate indeed. Why cant you telepathically ban people even before they commit such atrocities?

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello!
We have asked the dev team for your suggestion to be implemented on our reports site but unfortunately as soon as we set the report to 0 evidence required, the site stops working completely.
This time, we won't be able to implement this suggestion but it will be a priority in case we do a redesign of the reports site in the future.
Thanks for your message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom