Not open for further replies.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I would like to suggest that on the website Skin and Name reports shouldn't require evidence as its not needed, not used and just takes up more time... While its way faster and doesnt require evidence in game for some reason im not allowed do name/skin reports in game because im bugged and they dont go through. So i just suggest when you click on the option to report name/skin there will be no need for a screenshot, maybe a namemc link or smth? but i just suggest not needing evidence

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Doesn't there need to be evidence to prove that the player has logged onto CubeCraft with that name/skin?

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Doesn't there need to be evidence to prove that the player has logged onto CubeCraft with that name/skin?
the name needs to have logged into cubecraft for the report to even go through and im pretty sure they just check namemc or whatever.. i just asked in staff help and they dont even use the evidence

Reactions: Lyriie

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
the name needs to have logged into cubecraft for the report to even go through and im pretty sure they just check namemc or whatever.. i just asked in staff help and they dont even use the evidence
Ah, I see. My apologies then!

Reactions: Matriox
D

Deleted member 492126

This is technically already a thing, you don't have to upload a screenshot of their skin if you don't want to. You can upload a random screenshot and the report should still be accepted

I do agree that it would be easier if it didn't ask you to upload a screenshot at all, though

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Hello, I would like to suggest that on the website Skin and Name reports shouldn't require evidence as its not needed, not used and just takes up more time... While its way faster and doesnt require evidence in game for some reason im not allowed do name/skin reports in game because im bugged and they dont go through. So i just suggest when you click on the option to report name/skin there will be no need for a screenshot, maybe a namemc link or smth? but i just suggest not needing evidence
I can totally agree with you.

I would also love if screen / video evidence is not needed.
Personally, I know the pain when you want to report someone for their skin and then they changed it just because it took you longer to produce a proof.
Otherwise, there would then be far too many reports that are unnecessary and spam.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Its quicker to just look at a photo right in front of u
its actually not, just copying the name and pasting it to name mc is the same imo, its as fast for staff and quicker for players. and even so, i dont add evidence to my name/skin reports and theres no problem at all, i attach a black ss. which is faster for me and as fast for staff

Reactions: Herausgefunden

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
its actually not, just copying the name and pasting it to name mc is the same imo, its as fast for staff and quicker for players. and even so, i dont add evidence to my name/skin reports and theres no problem at all, i attach a black ss. which is faster for me and as fast for staff
Yes, among other things it's annoying if you report someone for inappropriate skin and he changed his skin within the second you have to make an SS of the players skin. So its quicker and easier if you only add the Username and report him imo.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, among other things it's annoying if you report someone for inappropriate skin and he changed his skin within the second you have to make an SS of the players skin. So its quicker and easier if you only add the Username and report him imo.
Yes, but if you want, in your report, you can also just add a random screenshot and i t will still be accepted as spuuni siad

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
But you still can’t prove if the player has actually logged on with the inappropriate name or skin?

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
But you still can’t prove if the player has actually logged on with the inappropriate name or skin?
either way, it still gets accepted with a random screenshot. And if the skin/name was to then log into the server with that next time, they wont be able too. Also i highly doubt people are going through hundrets of skins on namemc trying to find an inapropriate one thats logged onto cube. its only if u see the name of a person with an inapropriate name/skin. idk how it works but either way, you dotn actually need evidence

• Agree
Reactions: Egg🥚

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I really like this idea. I think that for people who regularly do a lot of reports of this kind, it can make it much more comfortable for them to make a report.

Good Idea.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom