Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lantoli

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2020
Hi,
I haven't got evidence but I've seen a lot of teaming in Survival Games, I don't think it's so bad as let's say flying or hack, but anyway...

I think the main problem is that you allow Parties to join Survival Games so it's inevitable that the party members help themselves or at least don't kill each other until they're the only ones left.

I think it would be a good idea that you don't allow Parties to join Survival Games, same as you don't allow Parties to join SkyWars Solo or EggWars Solo.

Thanks and regards.

Reactions: Conea64

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I think it would be a cool idea to not let parties join survival games and other solo games such as eggwars or skywars because of teaming, as you said.

lantoli

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2020
It's already happening in EggWars Solo and SkyWars Solo, you get an error message if trying to join while in a party. My suggestion is to show the same error in Survival Games.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom