Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lantoli

Well-Known Member
Jul 26, 2020
2
1
78
51
Hi,
I haven't got evidence but I've seen a lot of teaming in Survival Games, I don't think it's so bad as let's say flying or hack, but anyway...

I think the main problem is that you allow Parties to join Survival Games so it's inevitable that the party members help themselves or at least don't kill each other until they're the only ones left.

I think it would be a good idea that you don't allow Parties to join Survival Games, same as you don't allow Parties to join SkyWars Solo or EggWars Solo.

Thanks and regards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Conea64

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
I think it would be a cool idea to not let parties join survival games and other solo games such as eggwars or skywars because of teaming, as you said.
 

lantoli

Well-Known Member
Jul 26, 2020
2
1
78
51
It's already happening in EggWars Solo and SkyWars Solo, you get an error message if trying to join while in a party. My suggestion is to show the same error in Survival Games.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
Top Bottom