Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
HELLO EVERYONE! I DEMAND ALL DONORS TO CHANGE THEIR COLOR TO /COLOR D (PINK) IN HONOUR OF BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH AND NATIONAL COMING OUT DAY IS ON OCTOBER 11TH, ANYTIME PAST THE 11TH, YOU CAN CHANGE IT BACK. THIS DATE IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN PLEASE JOIN THE #PINKOCTOBER TRENDView attachment 23304
2014-10-05_17.48.36.png
2014-10-05_17.50.27.png

Lots of people have pink names now =P

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Or instead of doing this cosmetic change which doesnt affect the people with breast cancer you can actually help a person with breast cancer, I dont mean financially but even a morale boost will help them get through these tough times, instead of a thing which is just cosmetic and will most likely not get seen by a single person with breast cancer.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Or instead of doing this cosmetic change which doesnt affect the people with breast cancer you can actually help a person with breast cancer, I dont mean financially but even a morale boost will help them get through these tough times, instead of a thing which is just cosmetic and will most likely not get seen by a single person with breast cancer.
I agree, well said.

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
I will do it for the remainder of this month but not on my birthday, cuz I can do what ever I feel like that doesn't break server rules

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
At least show some sort of consideration and heart, It's the little things you can do that nobody even has to see. Who cares if nobody see's that you changed your name to pink, at least your showing care for people who are suffering with breast cancer.

Reactions: Sophie

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
At least show some sort of consideration and heart, It's the little things you can do that nobody even has to see. Who cares if nobody see's that you changed your name to pink, at least your showing care for people who are suffering with breast cancer.
I am, but the difference is what I'm doing actually matters.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom