Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Or instead of doing this cosmetic change which doesnt affect the people with breast cancer you can actually help a person with breast cancer, I dont mean financially but even a morale boost will help them get through these tough times, instead of a thing which is just cosmetic and will most likely not get seen by a single person with breast cancer.

It's the same for ice bucket challenge, it raises awareness. sure it might not be as big but Kade is just raising awareness. True no person with breast cancer might see this, but people who have never heard of breast cancer such as me will see this post, and at least i have an idea of what it is now, and who knows what i'll do to raise awareness too. a lot of people might be inspired by this and do something themselves. about 250 people in skyblock when snap said what the pink color name was for, atleast some people will get curious and do something. every action counts, and also, im sure if someone with breast cancer does see this, it will bring joy to them

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Or instead of doing this cosmetic change which doesnt affect the people with breast cancer you can actually help a person with breast cancer, I dont mean financially but even a morale boost will help them get through these tough times, instead of a thing which is just cosmetic and will most likely not get seen by a single person with breast cancer.
The point of the matter is that people are showing their care and consideration, even if it doesn't help. It's like a get well card; it doesn't actually make you better, but it shows the patient that you care enough to give some thought to them.

Reactions: SpritySpritz

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor

It's the same for ice bucket challenge, it raises awareness. sure it might not be as big but Kade is just raising awareness. True no person with breast cancer might see this, but people who have never heard of breast cancer such as me will see this post, and at least i have an idea of what it is now, and who knows what i'll do to raise awareness too. a lot of people might be inspired by this and do something themselves. about 250 people in skyblock when snap said what the pink color name was for, atleast some people will get curious and do something. every action counts, and also, im sure if someone with breast cancer does see this, it will bring joy to them
If you want to raise awareness/inform people, then make an informative post about to help people to know/understand about it. And it'd be most likely better to just help/give a morale boost to a person in real life rather than just taking the chance. The point with the inspired part is taken, but should have been done more properly if that's the point, to inspire people. Also, yes every action counts but some do more than others, that's why I suggested that people should help people with breast cancer instead of just changing their name colors.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England

Why was the text small.. xD

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
The point of the matter is that people are showing their care and consideration, even if it doesn't help. It's like a get well card; it doesn't actually make you better, but it shows the patient that you care enough to give some thought to them.
Yes, and I suggested that people should instead of writing a "get well" card maybe they should actually try to help them get well. If they can't, then yes this is great way to do something about it, what I said only applies to people who can actually help people with breast cancer. (even though I don't know a person who can't just say "get well, we're here for you" to a person with a problem.)

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
If you want to raise awareness/inform people, then make an informative post about to help people to know/understand about it. And it'd be most likely better to just help/give a morale boost to a person in real life rather than just taking the chance. The point with the inspired part is taken, but should have been done more properly if that's the point, to inspire people. Also, yes every action counts but some do more than others, that's why I suggested that people should help people with breast cancer instead of just changing their name colors.
k, but this is how i see it, 1+1=2 2+2=4 (1+1)+(1+1)=4 what kade did= 1 your idea = 2. kade's idea is easier and do - able for everyone, while your idea is limited

Why was the text small.. xD
idk xD I changed the font to 1 and changed it back to 3 i think and it got small .-.
I guess he was shy?
i wouldnt want to be shy when i'm trying to prove a point ;3

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
k, but this is how i see it, 1+1=2 2+2=4 (1+1)+(1+1)=4 what kade did= 1 your idea = 2. kade's idea is easier and do - able for everyone, while your idea is limited

idk xD I changed the font to 1 and changed it back to 3 i think and it got small .-.

i wouldnt want to be shy when i'm trying to prove a point ;3
Easy doesn't mean better and effective.

Reactions: SpritySpritz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom