Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

guzo321

Jan 1, 2014
Okay I like the take this server has on kit PvP and lag aside the one thing I hate with a passion about this server is how OP donor advantages are. I agree they deserve an advantage but not when they have prot 2 dia armor with sharp 2 dia swordsand tons of notch apples and then they fight against people in regular iron and leather. Maybe there should be donor only class'. I'm sure other non-doners or 'stones' agree with me.

Please, please make them a tad less OP

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Okay I like the take this server has on kit PvP and lag aside the one thing I hate with a passion about this server is how OP donor advantages are. I agree they deserve an advantage but not when they have prot 2 dia armor with sharp 2 dia swordsand tons of notch apples and then they fight against people in regular iron and leather. Maybe there should be donor only class'. I'm sure other non-doners or 'stones' agree with me.

Please, please make them a tad less OP
Practice pvp, the prices for donations are set pretty high once you get to Diamond and Emerald, so they should have the stuff because of how dedicated they are to the server.

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
No because there will be less people to fight donors only kill stones for pionts

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Top Bottom