Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Donor Advantages Are Way Too OP!

guzo321

Jan 1, 2014
Okay I like the take this server has on kit PvP and lag aside the one thing I hate with a passion about this server is how OP donor advantages are. I agree they deserve an advantage but not when they have prot 2 dia armor with sharp 2 dia swordsand tons of notch apples and then they fight against people in regular iron and leather. Maybe there should be donor only class'. I'm sure other non-doners or 'stones' agree with me.

Please, please make them a tad less OP

Oct 20, 2013
Okay I like the take this server has on kit PvP and lag aside the one thing I hate with a passion about this server is how OP donor advantages are. I agree they deserve an advantage but not when they have prot 2 dia armor with sharp 2 dia swordsand tons of notch apples and then they fight against people in regular iron and leather. Maybe there should be donor only class'. I'm sure other non-doners or 'stones' agree with me.

Please, please make them a tad less OP
Practice pvp, the prices for donations are set pretty high once you get to Diamond and Emerald, so they should have the stuff because of how dedicated they are to the server.

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How's everyone doing today?
Hoshi wrote on Spooky Drakie❤'s profile.
Thanks for the follow, big boi C:
SpookyAxyy wrote on Spoon's profile.
SpookyFork when
SpookyMarijn🎃 wrote on ShinyArrow's profile.
SpookyArrow? 🤔
Top Bottom