Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Laughingatrg

Nov 2, 2019
What Is the point of putting diamonds on the person islands It ruins the fun when you go to mid and opens chest they give you nothing but when people just camp in they bases they just get full diamond and instantly kill You it ruins all the fun since all you do is just camp and do nothing but where actually going to semi mid and mid they get nothing please stop putting anything diamond. Only at mid since you have to actually rush and get those diamond gear

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I play on Java but the maps are very similar, I assume, but there is only a few diamonds on some of the Spawn Islands. If you want to try and kill them you will have to change your tactics, so instead of going to Mid maybe slowly go round all the islands.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Do you mean some duo and team of 4 maps? Well you see, diamond gear is slightly more common at mid but you can still get it at your island. And then the diamonds themselves I mean u can mine and then get dia armor but also u can go to mid and get dia armor with all the chests. And then get ender pearl before the people at their island and gapples and then go to their islands and kill them

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
I mean the simple solution is attack people who camp islands early game to prevent them from obtaining said gear. Most cases people who mine to get full diamond aren't the best at PVP so it wouldn't be too hard to kill them anyway

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I mean the simple solution is attack people who camp islands early game to prevent them from obtaining said gear. Most cases people who mine to get full diamond aren't the best at PVP so it wouldn't be too hard to kill them anyway
Yeah like my brother he just in to4 just gets an iron pick and mines and I refuse to give him mine because it will just make the game take longer as long as I have full iron I’m fine maybe I’ll mine if I don’t have a sword or maybe for a chestplate but never for full

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom