Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like to see this?

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hey guys!
As you guys know, we all know the minigame Dodge The Anvils. But as normal as hard it is just the same. Is that for a reason or something? Should that be changed? About that change, maybe it's a good idea to do more anvils or extend the time, that might make it that much harder, there are more mini-games that are the same but I think it's best to make it harder. I think it is now, you have 10 seconds to dodge the anvils. Maybe it's a good idea to extend the time by doing it for 20 seconds or just maybe 30. Give your own idea if you want. And what do you think about the anvils, should it be more or just leave it that way, I would also like to know.

What do you think of these ideas? Let me know. :)

Stay safe and have a nice day! :)

Reactions: LlTE and JDgamers

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not 100% sure about this, but I believe more anvils are falling in hard mode. Though I agree with you that it seems like there's not a big difference between normal and hard in this microgame, so a little change would be nice.

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Yeah, more anvils are falling. But then again, it's not that hard since mostly you can't even notice this change.
As Mivke said "add holes", I like this idea, but I don't think you should be watching out for this, only for the anvils (Does this make sense?)
I personally was thinking more of adding obstacles.
This would mean there are just a few pillars that are 2 high (so you can't run over them) randomly placed around the area, like 10 ish.
This would make the game harder, as it decreases your movement area, and if you're for example going to the left the entire time to dodge the anvil, and you hit a pillar and you can't move you'd have to change direction, which I think would make the game harder.
Not sure if 10 is too much or too less… Any thoughts?
Hope you liked this point of view on your thread! :)
(Can you also add an option "Yes, but with some other comments"?)

Blake6455

Apr 20, 2020
Yeah, more anvils are falling. But then again, it's not that hard since mostly you can't even notice this change.
As Mivke said "add holes", I like this idea, but I don't think you should be watching out for this, only for the anvils (Does this make sense?)
This would mean there are just a few pillars that are 2 high (so you can't run over them) randomly placed around the area, like 10 ish.
This would make the game harder, as it decreases your movement area, and if you're for example going to the left the entire time to dodge the anvil, and you hit a pillar and you can't move you'd have to change direction, which I think would make the game harder.
I like that! i think the holes would be really annoying since it would be nigh impossible to do unless you're just not by any holes. Another idea is to have 3-4 tnt fall that you can see and have plenty of time to react to.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Added :), thanks for your opinion.

Reactions: LlTE

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I agree with you. Maybe 20-30 seconds is a fair amount of time to change it a bit.
Another idea could be opening holes in the ground to make it more complicated ( I know it is a difficult thing to do ) :)
It might be a problem if you can't see the holes if you look up, but about the holes, how many holes and how big are they?

Reactions: LlTE

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
In fact, part of this suggestion is already in the game from what I remember. If I'm not mistaken, the time in Hard mode is actually extended compared to Normal mode. I really do not think MinerWare should have microgames which take a long time to complete, as MinerWare is all about speed. I'd say 15 seconds max, as I think in Hard mode it's like 12 or something.

I explicitly like the idea of having obstacles like pillars though. Perhaps some different heights as well, to let it differ and look appealing.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys!
As you guys know, we all know the minigame Dodge The Anvils. But as normal as hard it is just the same. Is that for a reason or something? Should that be changed? About that change, maybe it's a good idea to do more anvils or extend the time, that might make it that much harder, there are more mini-games that are the same but I think it's best to make it harder. I think it is now, you have 10 seconds to dodge the anvils. Maybe it's a good idea to extend the time by doing it for 20 seconds or just maybe 30. Give your own idea if you want. And what do you think about the anvils, should it be more or just leave it that way, I would also like to know.

What do you think of these ideas? Let me know. :)

Stay safe and have a nice day! :)
Agree, I always vote for normal so I don’t really care :). I still agree.

Reactions: LlTE and Zathelas

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Dodge anvils - The platform is turned into bedrock, and the sky is raining anvils! Dodge the oncoming anvils until the timer runs out to win yourself another point! Note:It’s easier if you keep looking up throughout the whole micro-game if you didn’t think of that before.
HARD MODE: More anvils, more dodging required
According to Younisco’s guide of MinerWare there are in fact more anvils falling in hard mode.

It’s still too easy though. Some form of obstacles would be nice. Maybe some form of elevation? Or maybe even that the anvils fall from farther down. Less time to react you know. I’d love to see some changes to the hard mode in this!

Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom