Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello cubecrafters

I am going to introduce myself.

Biography:
I am Frederick and I am 18 years old. I live in Belgium. I was 12 years old and I was going to a private school in Bruge. I never learned Engelish at school. (that is the reason why my english is bad) . On the private school I have learned Latin and Greek for 2 years. than did I 8 hours math in a week. And at the moment I work in a callceneter. Callcenter?, yes my dad is one of the bosses of proximus. I work for him. that is the reason why I havent done university.

Minecraft history:
I have joined the server in 2016. DodelijkeNoob is now my 6th name. I have upgraded my diamont rank to emerald on 20 april. I am very happy with my rank and I recommend everyone for also one to buy.

What I love:
I love playing minecraft, playing basketball, playing football and also sleeping.

if you have some questions? ==> you can always contact me (@DodelijkeNoob )

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Nice to meet you dodjelikenoob! I love that you enjoy mine craft and hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums. I know a lot of people are asking you to stop message farming, but they won't say it if you don't message farm.

Anyway, nice to meet you ;D

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey!
Nice to know more of you, I hope you still long to see on the forums! :)
My name is Twan and I am 15 years, is in the third grade of basic! Football and darts are my hobbies! I like helping people! I hope you also know some more of me now are come!

Reactions: GeldHaftige
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom