Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Only in December.

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I love winter time and snow! However, this winter was really cold in here Finland with even -40 celcius in some parts of the country few weeks ago (or -40 fahrenheits). This temparature was bit too cold for me, but I hope that the rest of the winter is bit warmer.

I don't really like the Decembers time since days are very short during this month and it's really dark even during the day time.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I love snow. Making those first footsteps in the fresh snow on a winter morning feels so satisfying, and the world looks so bright and calm when everything is white. It doesn't snow often where I live, but when it does, I can stare out the window for ages, just peacefully looking at the snowflakes falling down, creating a beautiful white landscape. The only thing I don't like when it snows is when I have to go somewhere, because you gotta be careful not to slip and fall :(

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I absolutely love snow!! And I’ve loved it even more ever since I only had snow fall on my birthday last year. It made it feel even more special. I love the cold and would prefer snow over any other precipitation.

• Heart
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Snow is nice in my opinion ❄️
Even though I like summer, I like the changes in the weather and scenery. After summer/fall, it becomes exciting to see snow again for the first time

I like how scenic it looks when the tree branches are covered in snow, it’s like a winter wonderland and everything has a unique white haze to it. It’s also nice to see snowflakes falling outside

Snow can also mean no school which is pretty good

In addition, although I haven’t done it in years, I like the idea of making a snowman; I would like to do it at some point if I get snow again ⛄

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #59-
Honey never spoils (not this one, atleast). Archaeologists have found pots of honey in ancient Egyptian tombs that are over 3,000 years old, and still perfectly edible!
Mintypie231 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🍰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom