Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Only in December.

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I love winter time and snow! However, this winter was really cold in here Finland with even -40 celcius in some parts of the country few weeks ago (or -40 fahrenheits). This temparature was bit too cold for me, but I hope that the rest of the winter is bit warmer.

I don't really like the Decembers time since days are very short during this month and it's really dark even during the day time.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I love snow. Making those first footsteps in the fresh snow on a winter morning feels so satisfying, and the world looks so bright and calm when everything is white. It doesn't snow often where I live, but when it does, I can stare out the window for ages, just peacefully looking at the snowflakes falling down, creating a beautiful white landscape. The only thing I don't like when it snows is when I have to go somewhere, because you gotta be careful not to slip and fall :(

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I absolutely love snow!! And I’ve loved it even more ever since I only had snow fall on my birthday last year. It made it feel even more special. I love the cold and would prefer snow over any other precipitation.

• Heart
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Snow is nice in my opinion ❄️
Even though I like summer, I like the changes in the weather and scenery. After summer/fall, it becomes exciting to see snow again for the first time

I like how scenic it looks when the tree branches are covered in snow, it’s like a winter wonderland and everything has a unique white haze to it. It’s also nice to see snowflakes falling outside

Snow can also mean no school which is pretty good

In addition, although I haven’t done it in years, I like the idea of making a snowman; I would like to do it at some point if I get snow again ⛄

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom