Vote Do we need this gamemode in bedrock

• no I don't (Reply Why)😣

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Recently Admin team announced the spoiler of a new game mode called "among slimes" which is gonna live if it goes over 3000 reacts so java has a chnace to get this game

So my question is do we need this in bedrock? Personally I need it so much
Vote if you like to see this gamemode too in bedrock edition

Reactions: Gemmmmie

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Recently Admin team announced the spoiler of a new game mode called "among slimes" which is gonna live if it goes over 3000 reacts so java has a chnace to get this game

So my question is do we need this in bedrock? Personally I need it so much
Vote if you like to see this gamemode too in bedrock edition
I already have some information about that,
if the game is good on java and they make it work on bedrock it will be added

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I can't wait for this to be released, I think Cube just wants to see how the reaction is on one side of the network, before implementing it on the other. Bedrock and Java are two completely different codes, so before they spend their time creating the gamemode on Bedrock they need an overall positive reaction. Also, they may be concentrating on something else on the Bedrock side. However, I'm excited to play this gamemode on Java and hopefully Bedrock!

Reactions: BiggestNoob7

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
I can't wait for this to be released, I think Cube just wants to see how the reaction is on one side of the network, before implementing it on the other. Bedrock and Java are two completely different codes, so before they spend their time creating the gamemode on Bedrock they need an overall positive reaction. Also, they may be concentrating on something else on the Bedrock side. However, I'm excited to play this gamemode on Java and hopefully Bedrock!
Yep Ur right im so excited too for this gamemode but we can play in java so far I think this gamemode gonna make so hype I have feeling 💯

Reactions: Gemmmmie

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I voted yes but i dont think this thread will matter because the game is probably already coming to bedrock.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom