Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
For those of you who aren’t aware, minecraft has added some new chat rules, which make it so you can report people directly to microsoft and if youre found guilty, you will be banned from playing multiplayer or joining realms.

If you want more information just google “minecraft chat rules” or watch fitmcs new video.

You can report people to microsoft ingame. This is being added in 1.19.1 Therefore, to keep moderation in the hands of the server, Cubecraft must not update to this latest version, so the players wont have access to these new features.

Note: I’m not promoting bad behavior. If you swear, bully, or break any of cubecrafts rules, you should be banned/muted. But that decision should be up to cubecraft. And just because you were being bad on one server, you shouldnt be banned from every other server.

Thankyou for coming to my ted talk

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Note: I’m not promoting bad behavior. If you swear, bully, or break any of cubecrafts rules, you should be banned/muted. But that decision should be up to cubecraft. And just because you were being bad on one server, you shouldnt be banned from every other server.
5EB9852A-FC4D-4473-9404-E5DAEA9EAEFA.gif

Finally someone understands me.

Reactions: Hoshi

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
If they do this, Microsoft is most likely going to drop their partnership with CubeCraft and the server will be unfeatured on Bedrock, which will probably make the server close down.

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
If they do this, Microsoft is most likely going to drop their partnership with CubeCraft and the server will be unfeatured on Bedrock, which will probably make the server close down.
This suggestion is made for CubeCraft Java where any Featured servers dont exist

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
This suggestion is made for CubeCraft Java where any Featured servers dont exist
Doesn't matter. CubeCraft relies a lot on their Bedrock network, and especially their partnership with Microsoft. If CubeCraft refused to add support for Microsoft's chat moderation, then Microsoft would most likely end their partnership, which would cause the server to become unfeatured, likely killing it on Bedrock and Java.

Top Bottom