• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Ok, so now that account linking is a thing I think it would be cool to Display players ranks and igns (IGNs used to be a thing but were removed with new forums, i dont remember if ranks were tho)

So basically i have a really bad example of what it could be (dont take this as what it would turn out as but an idea) So assuming i was gold rank i would get a gold border around my pfp, and my IGNs would be displayed probably below my forums name. Its a pretty small suggestion, but i really miss not being able to see someones ign on forums because it helped me know if i recognized someone from ingame. So yeah thats pretty much it :D
Screen Shot 7.png

EDIT: Since bedrock can also be linked now i guess the border could be highest value rank, so if you are iron on java but VIP 5 on bedrock a vip 5 border would be shown, but if you are diamond on java and vip 2 on bedrock, a Diamond border would be shown.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I agree with this suggestion and would like to see this as a feature again!

However I prefer giving your ign the color of your rank. For example I am a diamond rank, so my ign will be: ShinyArrow. I’m not sure if vip levels have their own color like java ranks have, if not I would like to have something like (vip 1)ShinyArrow. In this way you can see the ranks on both platforms.

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Totally agreed! I remember the profiles for Java accounts from before the forums upgrade and think they should be brought back for both networks. And yeah, recognizing people in game that you see on the forums (and vice versa) is a great way to make connections with people.

Reactions: wxzzrd and ItzEnd3r

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
OMG OMG YOU HAVE MADE AN AMZING SUGGESTION YET AGAIN when I saw the passport thing I was like oh cool now ppl will see my level and vip level and ign without me needing to put it in my signature, but then I was like what is the point of this system.
also one change I think levels should be displayed if you went to the about tab, so like the passport full info would be in the about tab if you allowed it in your settings :)

Reactions: Lawnti and ItzEnd3r
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom