Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
A small change, but something that would be very useful!
Having the chat display what chest items and time it is, is really useful.
However you cannot see what type of projectile option got chosen in here.
It's most of the time already out of your screen, and you have to open chat again to see what type got selected.
Adding the "Selected option" to the other two in your chat when the game start would be really welcome.
2020-03-21_19.29.06.png

What do you think?

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I know that it does say what the projectile mode is before the game starts, but I do agree it would be good to repeat it again once the game begins. Usually the chat is spammed with votes and the countdown, making it very easy to miss what projectile mode was even selected. I usually miss the projectile mode half the time, and have to be constantly paranoid someone might throw eggs at me at any minute when it's "No Projectiles" mode, or that my bridge will be destroyed because it's "Soft Blocks" mode...

Reactions: Starry

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
that would also be helpfull if you join a game last second, then you know what projectiles it is at least, good idea
I know that it does say what the projectile mode is before the game starts, but I do agree it would be good to repeat it again once the game begins. Usually the chat is spammed with votes and the countdown, making it very easy to miss what projectile mode was even selected. I usually miss the projectile mode half the time, and have to be constantly paranoid someone might throw eggs at me at any minute when it's "No Projectiles" mode, or that my bridge will be destroyed because it's "Soft Blocks" mode...
Yup, both of these are really relatable.
Sooo, I hope this gets implemented!

Reactions: Power Ranger
Top Bottom