Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KosmicKat

Apr 14, 2016
Like the title said, i would like to have a /Disguise command for donators. The reason why is because whenever i join a game of Eggwars, i hear annoying people saying Op! Op! or Op sucks! Choose normal or hardcore! I ignore those comments and i don't say anything back. The ones i hate, are the ones who threaten me to choose what they want. Ex: Choose op or i will target your team!! (Usually not that nice..) Or they swear at me to do so. And then there is no chance at surviving the first 5 minutes of eggwars.. So the /Disguise command, (Could be in the settings in the lobby of eggwars.) would disguise a donator as a regular rank. (Only ingame) So 1. No one would scream op. 2. No one gets targeted. And if the donator chooses to go in Disguise mode, you would be able to annoymously vote.
Honestly if you are a donator, you would come across this every game..

:p

Superfirekirby

Aug 14, 2016
they will just make his nametag and name when you press tab black like a stone rank, and when someone votes it says "anonymous has voted for ..."

Reactions: TheLucian
A

Aventador

I recognize this. I have obsidian rank, and they say 'op' 'join that team' blablabla. Whenever this happens, i ignore it and i choose what i like. Except for the plugin, that prevends obsidian ranks from it being their votes. Whenever i vote, if a gold rank votes something else, then thats really sad for me because its NEVER my vote when there is another voter there.
Besides that, i recognize kids with stone rank saying what they want

Superfirekirby

Aug 14, 2016
@Woout Of course you can just ignore them,but they start targeting you if you dont vote what they like, which is unfair to you. Cubecraft should really add this /disguise command

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This has been suggested numerous times before and people seem to like it but staff have not said whether it will be added or not, if they swear theyll pay the price of a mute

Also theres 2 flaws

1. When you vote it broadcasts your name in chat so even if they cant spam what they want theyll still try to target you
2. People spam for op even when theres no ranked players in the lobby

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Woooow you've got it on the wrong end here:

1. Make all names yellow in pregame lobby
2. Make anounymous voting a thing
3. Don't say a word as a donator in games

:D

Superfirekirby

Aug 14, 2016
@Spyro The Dragon dude you didnt read my message above, /disguise makes a donator's name black like stone ranks, and when voting it says anonymous has voted for ...." when he or she talks, if /disguise is toggled on, it doesnt have any color in the name, just like a stone rank.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom