Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
As Commissioned has been network banned, I'll try to answer you. I just don't really understand what you're trying to say :p
Please clarify
I mean, the CubeCraft Instagram story's are quiet active, as someone said the instagram page is inactive.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So hi, Cam :) @Camezonda

I am not sure if this advertisement message is still being broadcasted in the chat, but if it is then you might want to consider adding Instagram to it as well - especially nowadays seeing as nearly all updates are being posted on there!
If it's not a thing anymore, then I guess this can be locked as it's irrelevant.

Thanks for your time

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
So hi, Cam :) @Camezonda

I am not sure if this advertisement message is still being broadcasted in the chat, but if it is then you might want to consider adding Instagram to it as well - especially nowadays seeing as nearly all updates are being posted on there!
If it's not a thing anymore, then I guess this can be locked as it's irrelevant.

Thanks for your time
It is still being broadcasted.

Reactions: Priley

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
Also at the bottom of the site under connect & the icons on the left
expFQCO.png

bCfRT58.png

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Also at the bottom of the site under connect & the icons on the left
expFQCO.png

bCfRT58.png
This is about the advertisement message in-game, not on the forums.

I Don't see the problem
The issue is that all social media platforms that CubeCraft is active on are being advertised, except for Instagram. Back when this suggestion was made it would just make sense to add it, but now it seems almost essential considering they're regularly posting
Welcome back!

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I’m quite sure this user meant they should add a button that redirects you to CubeCraft’s Instagram account.
637A4C4E-6891-46DD-A354-5A05ED8D8CCA.png

And add a link to their Instagram account in this list:
A704B83D-FB56-464F-8EEC-3297F18DE9AC.png

I fully support the idea of broadcasting a link to their Instagram account on the server since I genuinely think this would help to make CubeCraft more popular (even if it might just be a little help).
Therefore I see no reason not to promote their Instagram account on the forums as well...

Great suggestions, would love to see some more advertisement for Cube’s Insta account on the network!

Reactions: Reapz and Priley

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com

The issue is that all social media platforms that CubeCraft is active on are being advertised, except for Instagram. Back when this suggestion was made it would just make sense to add it, but now it seems almost essential considering they're regularly posting
Welcome back!
That's why I said also as it would make sense that if it were to be added in-game then on the site as well, but they should do that anyway like the others

Reactions: Priley and Josher

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I agree with adding Instagram mainly to the fact that kids and teens mostly use Instagram. I have Facebook but that was for something else in life that never really got used. So I deleted and I don't know how to use it. But I would prefer it to be on Instagram to get kids attention rather than using Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom