Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Well hello there

MmoNr6M.png

The official Cubecraft Instagram account is also getting active and getting posts every now and then, so why not add it?
EDIT: As of posting this the Instagram account is getting posts on a very regular basis. I am not actually sure if this advertisement message is still being broadcasted every now and then. If it is, then I probably got used to it and don't pay any attention to it anymore :P

I mean.. lol.. FACEBOOK is being advertised like you're assuming we all live in 2014, but this popular social media account is not being advertised :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Small, unnecessary, but sure. I mean does it really matter? Like 11 year olds are interested in an "official" Minecraft server Instagram account. Not saying it should not be added, it's just very unnecessary.
I don't think 11 year olds are interesting in seeing the "Official" latest news on Twitter or Facebook either

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Which is pretty recent..
Sure you could say that
while I personally disagree that it is recent however I won't use that point as an argument
Instead I will use this as a counterpoint
Look at the twitter account CCG has last post was yesterday
also don't mention the inactivity of their youtube channel that is them advertising it
I don't know the reason for that
also if this is for Java edition remember that in most cases Instagram doesn't work on a computer

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Sure you could say that
while I personally disagree that it is recent however I won't use that point as an argument
Instead I will use this as a counterpoint
Look at the twitter account CCG has last post was yesterday
also don't mention the inactivity of their youtube channel that is them advertising it
I don't know the reason for that
also if this is for Java edition remember that in most cases Instagram doesn't work on a computer
omg you're alive
HI

but agree

williamSG

May 4, 2018
Well hello there

MmoNr6M.png

The official Cubecraft instagram account is also getting active and getting posts every now and then, so why not add it?
I mean lol, you add FACEBOOK assuming we all live in 2014, but the popular instagram network isn't added

that's discrimination

But seriously though, I'd add it

- ZoonTijd​
xD I didn't even know CubeCraft had Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.