Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiSays

Dec 30, 2016
From Discord
In my opinion. Will it be a good idea to make a YouTuber role in the Discord server. For all the people that has a YouTuber rank in-game.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
But I actually think the best a boring idea! Ingame they already have a YouTube Rank where they can do something with it, so discord is more for the chat so it has no rank needed! ;(

Last edited by a moderator:

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Useless, people who bought a rank don't have their ranks to right?
Discord isn't really something to play.
By the way, what kind a perks should the rank get? The same as a normal player but then with a red tag? Sorry but it's really a -1 for me.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hmm... I do not think this will be a successful addition.
Also, I wonder what kind of permissions could they get? Or just only a red name tag, which looks like the Administrator name tag - many people would confuse this.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
In my opinion. Will it be a good idea to make a YouTuber role in the Discord server. For all the people that has a YouTuber rank in-game.
Well by role what exactly do you mean?
And can you imagine all the tag spam they would get? "Hey @Preston", "How are you @Preston".
No thanks, this would lead to way to much spam and more stress on the staff team trying to keep everything in order.

-1 Basically the chat would die so no.
I don't support this. Imagine all the span they'd get...
Oh boi, I sure do love me some span :)

Reactions: hgbf

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well I don't think that one single YT'er is in the Official CubeCraft Discord server so this would actually be very useless. And if there's a YT'er in the Official CubeCraft Discord server and he has got the YT'er rank, which permissions does he have? Because YouTubers aren't that special, in my opinion.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well I don't think that one single YT'er is in the Official CubeCraft Discord server so this would actually be very useless. And if there's a YT'er in the Official CubeCraft Discord server and he has got the YT'er rank, which permissions does he have? Because YouTubers aren't that special, in my opinion.
JamesPlayzGamesHD is there.
Still not really special.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Reactions: protected22

protected22

May 12, 2015
The Netherlands,
instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, there is. If you want to join, be sure to read this thread from Power Ranger https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-join-discord.181685/

Honestly, there is only a few people with YT rank and I don't think they will even join discord......
Yes, there is. If you want to join, be sure to read this thread from Power Ranger https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-join-discord.181685/

Honestly, there is only a few people with YT rank and I don't think they will even join discord......
O I'm an Youtuber (small) so then there is already one ;)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It would be useless, and Some players getting hyped and spam over in the discord Chanels. A yt rank isn't really needed. So in My opinion is it a no

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Not necessary to add a YT rank at discord, don't think this would make the Discord server better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom