Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 576174

So I was enjoying my time off, I followed @Gemmmmie and there's this thingy going around on Discord. Since CubeCraft is an awesome community I wanted to make this post to let you know of something that came back from the hell.

Basically 7 months ago there was a security flaw that when you looked at a picture that contained some code attached to it's meta data will make it try to execute some code on your machine, which ended up working and getting patched after some time.

But where the fun part starts is when today, some people were showing how they managed to bypass the previous patch. So basically this issue is coming again I guess... It gets your Discord token and eventually browser cookies.

Now if you ask my opinion, I can give it.
You're never safe of viruses of this type or similar; so I will just put my private messages to closed for the next month and wait for it to be patched. It will eventually get patched soon like the last time.
Discord have been already contacted.

Just wanted to warn you all from random private messages you might get containing pictures.
Stay safe 💜
~ Krypton the lone wolf 🐺

PS: I will eventually use profile posts as weekly/daily statuses 👀

If you opened this it's because you're interested in the malware itself.
The only thing I currently know is the detection, which is an TrojanDownloader:HTML/Adodb.gen!A detection. I will try to get the malware on my computer to analyze it during the night. When you can't sleep: find something to do; modern problems -> modern solutions.

Reactions: Vindicatør

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Here's everything this man said in a nutshell (and most likely what you first thought of when you read this):
The timestamps are 1:13 (the images, press 4 to hotkey), 2:10 (the discovery, press 7 to hotkey) and 2:24 (the explanation, press 8 to hotkey).

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom