Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GalaxyRunaway

Apr 30, 2016
This is just a thought I had, but I'd like to see Discord roles for whatever rank you are on the server. It'd be a fun way to separate everyone on the server AND it'd be another reason to buy a rank.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This is just a thought I had, but I'd like to see Discord roles for whatever rank you are on the server. It'd be a fun way to separate everyone on the server AND it'd be another reason to buy a rank.
I think that would be fine. It would also not be easy to confirm. But honestly that would be a lot of players to deal with xD
+1

Last edited:
Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
It would also be easy to confirm
absolutely not.
people could just pretend to b someone they are not, like someone pretending to be me for example.

as for the suggestion, I'd rather not.
It would be too much of a hassle, and unnecessary. Plus it would be extremely difficult to give every single person their ranks on a discord server, as there is probably 3k+ users on the discord.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
absolutely not.
people could just pretend to b someone they are not, like someone pretending to be me for example.

as for the suggestion, I'd rather not.
It would be too much of a hassle, and unnecessary. Plus it would be extremely difficult to give every single person their ranks on a discord server, as there is probably 3k+ users on the discord.
Sorry, I had a typ-o. I am almost falling asleep...
What if they had a poll where players who would WANT their donation ranks in the discord could answer the poll and somehow prove they are them?
It would be a hard annoying process though :/

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I dislike this idea. People could easily fake that they are someone else and they can just walk away with their rank. I also dislike this idea because it will make different rankings. I wouldn't love it to be a stone ranker. People will also act like they are smarter and like they know everything because they have a high rank. The reason why I love this community is just because you can talk with each other without any troubles , adding ranks will just make such a big difference between the low rank and higher ranks. People will like to beg/talk to high ranks so that they can receive what they wann have. Just a big No.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I dislike this idea. People could easily fake that they are someone else and they can just walk away with their rank. I also dislike this idea because it will make different rankings. I wouldn't love it to be a stone ranker. People will also act like they are smarter and like they know everything because they have a high rank. The reason why I love this community is just because you can talk with each other without any troubles , adding ranks will just make such a big difference between the low rank and higher ranks. People will like to beg/talk to high ranks so that they can receive what they wann have. Just a big No.
Yea, im kinda starting to change my opinion on it too... xD

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

YEAH!!!

Verification System.
There are ways (Hypixel and ManaCube do it O.o)

Reactions: Zombiepower
Oct 22, 2017
i think this would be a pain for the admins of discord to add. no thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom