Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Laara

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2017
I think it would be very nice if your rank in the minecraft server is the same as in the discord server. So for example if you have an obsidian rank, you will also have an obsidian rank in the discord server.

Reactions: elchuii

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
What could this contribute to the server?
Will ranks have any extra perms?
Why should they recieve these perms?
How would they add this?
Would rank colors be visible in the discord?
Would NitroBooster be higher or lower than ranks?
If you could answer these, I can review this message and give my opinion, as of now I don't really like the idea (with my answers to these questions), so let me know yours!

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
How would they add this?
If you could answer these, I can review this message and give my opinion, as of now I don't really like the idea (with my answers to these questions), so let me know yours!
The colors would be like the minecraft ones xd, they should recieve those perms because we have bought it (the rank) on the server. The perms idk, permission to chat voice (Emerald, Obsidian voice, something like that, it's easy to config that)

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
This has been suggested multiple times before, and I still don't think it's a good idea.
It would be really messy if there are many colors in the Discord server. It might also be confusing for (new) players, I've seen people asking if the Nitro booster users are staff because of their colored name. This would be a mess when many people have colored names.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Buy a Nitro boost if you want a rank on the discord server. Adding 6 ranks with different colours is way too messy and also unnecessary

Reactions: Mara_Dibella

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
Having ranks on Discord wouldn't be difficult you would just have to do a similar process to how you register your account here on the forms, also maybe with the different ranks you can join ranked voice chats, maybe if your obsidian you can join any of the previous rank voice chats and if you have plus you can drag people to your voice chat with their permission. If you're a Youtuber or some High rank like that you can have you could do the same as the plus, but you can mute people just in case there disturbing your stream or even kick them.

Reactions: Smoothlyy

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
My biggest thing about this suggestion has been "what purpose would the ranks have". Due to the way discord handles ranks, if you give one rank the permission to move, mute, or other permissions, then they can do that to anyone in any call. Generally, special rooms or chats for ranks see next to no use. I believe there was a plus section on the forums (not sure if it is still there or not as I don't have plus), but I remember that it was barely ever used. That may have changed, but I highly doubt it.

I just don't think it any benefit in adding donater ranks to discord, but there aren't many downsides if were to be added.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't see the point of this. It is not necessary to add them and discord would be chaos with all the different ranks. I would like to see @Rawrbin 's questions being answered. Maybe you can change my opinion about this, but I want more information about perms, how you get the rank etc. So for now.. I don't see the point of adding discord ranks. So a -1 from me, sorry.

How would they add this?

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I think the idea is great but to make it so the right side of the discord is not just filled with ranks you can add their rank but the rank would not be hoisted. Also, there could just be a "donator" role so not every rank as a role. Also, there could be a Donator voice chat.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom