Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

  • Yes, I want to listen to minecraft parodies

  • No, because I said so.


Results are only viewable after voting.

Luzario

Well-Known Member
Jun 7, 2017
735
686
93
Ireland
Discord - Music
​
I want to say this is not going to get a lot of attention. It's such a stupid suggestion lmao. But I just want to listen to minecraft parodies with everyone lmao. I would also want to note that I got the idea from another thread, in the discord sub-forum. Here's a link.

So, to the suggestion. I suggest that Cubecraft should add a discord music bot to their server. They will have to make a separate music voice channel though.
The catch is that only staff members will be able use commands. To avoid abuse from players. Rythm has a feature where only people with a DJ role will be able to operate the bot.
Why you may ask? Well, it'll spice up the discord. Before I got banned (I'm still banned. Pls unban me mods). It was boring lmao.

This thread might go under as a pointless thread. But I want to see the responses.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
Top Bottom