Should this be implemented?

• Yes, I want to listen to minecraft parodies

• No, because I said so.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Discord - Music
I want to say this is not going to get a lot of attention. It's such a stupid suggestion lmao. But I just want to listen to minecraft parodies with everyone lmao. I would also want to note that I got the idea from another thread, in the discord sub-forum. Here's a link.

So, to the suggestion. I suggest that Cubecraft should add a discord music bot to their server. They will have to make a separate music voice channel though.
The catch is that only staff members will be able use commands. To avoid abuse from players. Rythm has a feature where only people with a DJ role will be able to operate the bot.
Why you may ask? Well, it'll spice up the discord. Before I got banned (I'm still banned. Pls unban me mods). It was boring lmao.

This thread might go under as a pointless thread. But I want to see the responses.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom