Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

  • Yes, I want to listen to minecraft parodies

  • No, because I said so.


Results are only viewable after voting.

Luzario

Well-Known Member
Jun 7, 2017
735
686
93
Ireland
Discord - Music
​
I want to say this is not going to get a lot of attention. It's such a stupid suggestion lmao. But I just want to listen to minecraft parodies with everyone lmao. I would also want to note that I got the idea from another thread, in the discord sub-forum. Here's a link.

So, to the suggestion. I suggest that Cubecraft should add a discord music bot to their server. They will have to make a separate music voice channel though.
The catch is that only staff members will be able use commands. To avoid abuse from players. Rythm has a feature where only people with a DJ role will be able to operate the bot.
Why you may ask? Well, it'll spice up the discord. Before I got banned (I'm still banned. Pls unban me mods). It was boring lmao.

This thread might go under as a pointless thread. But I want to see the responses.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom