Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this happen?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
On a lot of large servers they have a constant reminder of links to related sights such as the shop and forum and thats basically what im saying CubeCraft could post a link in chat every 10 minutes that leads to the forum or discord I think this would encourage are awesome community to become even more active by making sure all players know about the forums and discord.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Discord should, I've been trying to be more active here in CubeCraft social media, so I need to be on most of them xD, but I can't seem to find CC discord?

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Oh no. That'd be very annoying. I'd personally like to play with out a loud noise saying "FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!" Personally, there should be a /link command and, that command will show every CubeCraft link. Not an annoying reminder every 2 minutes :P

Reactions: Rakion

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
Oh no. That'd be very annoying. I'd personally like to play with out a loud noise saying "FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!" Personally, there should be a /link command and, that command will show every CubeCraft link. Not an annoying reminder every 2 minutes :p
Well of course but im not saying a huge message and a voice im saying a normal chat sized notification saying something like:Want to be more active in the community this is a link to the discord. Not a huge message and epic voice yelling all our social media and of course not every 2 minutes im saying 10-30 minutes and a different reminder each time :p

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Don't think it's a good idea to promote your discord/twitter too much on the server itself.
Some people are already getting annoyed by the twitch links every friday.

However, I do think it should be easier to find the Cubecraft discord link on the forums a bit easier.
So maybe it's an idea to implement a small box on the homepage (sidebar) with a text like: '110 players online on the Cubecraft discord now- join here!'.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I completely agree. The forums is a great place for cube crafter's to communicate and share ideas, this idea will help people realise that the forums is out there!

The discord could also benefit from more members, and this idea would help achieve that.

As long as these messages don't become perstering or be shown to often, I don't see the problem :-)

Great idea.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
What also could be, because CubeCraft already has got links to forums and yt in the chat if you join the server or a random lobby, is that they put the Discord link (and maybe the TeamSpeak link). That could be a nice + thing.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
It is a good suggestion cause I want the Discord Server and the forums to be advertised more, but how ever, it would be too much spam tbh and most players don't want to see the same message every 10 minutes.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
@Mac i think that this would be a great idea that it will just pop up in chat after 10minutes or maybe just a /discord and a /teamspeak command so that people can easily find the links

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I agree: this could be very usefull!
Maybe it could be added here:
2017-01-25_15.42.59.png

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
Top Bottom