Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Sorry to ruin this both ways.
There used to be a /report command but it got removed because of abuse.
I don't think they'll add it back:(
Yeah, it got abused a lot.
They might add it to the anti-cheat though, so it can check for hackers.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Yeah, it got abused a lot.
They might add it to the anti-cheat though, so it can check for hackers.
Again, this is impossible to bypass the cooldown
Sorry to ruin this both ways.
There used to be a /report command but it got removed because of abuse.
I don't think they'll add it back:(
It saves the players to an Arraylist, meaning that, unless someone claim the report, you cannot report that player again

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
I don't think this will be added as Cubecraft had a report plugin using /report back a while and it didn't work out. The staff kept getting spammed etc and people abused it.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I don't think this will be added as Cubecraft had a report plugin using /report back a while and it didn't work out. The staff kept getting spammed etc and people abused it.
Congratulations, you are the number #69 who didn't watch the video. jk. Watch the video and then comment ;)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
Congratulations, you are the number #69 who didn't watch the video. jk. Watch the video and then comment ;)

Watched the whole video of you typing 3 commands which still doesn't prevent people spamming the command in my eyes. Also the fact that staff need to do reports for all servers which there isn't enough to do. There is also a problem as staff aren't able to teleport to players who are in a game. It's a nice idea but still unclear how you think it would work.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Watched the whole video of you typing 3 commands which still doesn't prevent people spamming the command in my eyes. Also the fact that staff need to do reports for all servers which there isn't enough to do. There is also a problem as staff aren't able to teleport to players who are in a game. It's a nice idea but still unclear how you think it would work.
Yes, the server keeps the UUID of the player until someone claim the report, wich requires permissions. When you (or any other player) tries again to report the player, it does not let them.
Teleporting on bungee, I am working on it (started servers are running too). The reports will be saved on a database, wich I am working too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom