Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fatbu

Jul 13, 2016
Admins, please get your anti-cheat done faster. It still doesn't completely stop flyhacking...

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Admins, please get your anti-cheat done faster. It still doesn't completely stop flyhacking...
They are working on a anti-cheat, please be patient.
I would rather have a good anti-cheat that would take a bit longer to make than a bad anti-cheat that doesn't work correctly. And i'm sure CubeCraft is thinking the same about this.

Reactions: HackersDontWin

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I recommend everyone plays with a Max of 10 - 25 FPS and try to finish a BlockWars game without any kicks.
This way you can either feel how I was when I didn't get my new PC yet, or you can figure out if the AC doesn't care about FPS.
Hey, That sounds like my pc, always running beneath 30 FPS. Except I also play with less than a 4 bar XD. But even with this horrible performance, I still haven't been kicked in over a month. I used to get for breaking blocks too fast, but that stopped at some point.
So the the ac is not based on FPS and it doesn't depend on connect too much because some of my friends get kicked even when they are running with no connection lag. I think the ac just gets a bit jumpy due to it still being developed but it will get better.

Dec 23, 2016
Ok. I'm sorry people get kick! I have this problem: in tower defense, I was 1.9 PvP-Ing, I was killing the giant, ect. Then I got kick because "fighting speed too fast" I was attacking when the bar of attack or whatever you call it was full. I am not even a pro. Plz fix fast.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom