Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 28, 2016
Deep Ocean
This is not a hate message towards cubecraft.

I'm kinda disappointed at cubecraft, I was in a eggwars game for 50 minutes when I finally manage to get into the player's island, I started fighting them, And I get kicked for ''Fighting Speed Too Fast'.
I mean I get it it's the anti-cheat and I know you're working on it, It's just unfair how that happens even more if you're on that game for so long, but oh well that's all I wanted to say.
Still love the server. :p.

-Corrupted

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US

I'm kinda disappointed at cubecraft, I was in a eggwars game for 50 minutes when I finally manage to get into the player's island, I started fighting them, And I get kicked for ''Fighting Speed Too Fast'.
I mean I get it it's the anti-cheat and I know you're working on it, It's just unfair how that happens even more if you're on that game for so long, but oh well that's all I wanted to say.

-Corrupted
Well, you must have really fast hands if you can click at 13cps xD
(Thats when you get kicked if you hit that fast lol)

Reactions: Vono34

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
Very sorry to hear that it kicked you from the game. We are working on the new anti cheat as fast as we can! Our apologies for this inconvenience and we thank you for our patients and understanding! (:

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way

-Corrupted
That's what you get for spamming!

Nah, just kidding. CubeCraft can't really do much, because, come on, I'm sure you can agree that kicking hackers is more important than getting occasionally kicked for *ehem* spamming *ehem* :D

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere

-Corrupted
If you're playing in 1.9, then you have to wait till the bar ends (Btw if you hit without waiting till the bar ends, then you barely cause any damage. If you were hitting with your hand, then its the same condition as below) ;)
If your playing in 1.8, then its the anti-cheat, however as you said "I know you're working on it"
If you had an Auto-Clicker mouse, then you would've likely been kicked.
:cube_light: Happy New Year :cube_light:

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Unlucky, man, happens to the best of us, that must've sucked. But they're working on new anti cheat that hope fully wont kick toy for clicking so fast...

Nov 28, 2016
Deep Ocean
If you're playing in 1.9, then you have to wait till the bar ends (Btw if you hit without waiting till the bar ends, then you barely cause any damage. If you were hitting with your hand, then its the same condition as below) ;)
If your playing in 1.8, then its the anti-cheat, however as you said "I know you're working on it"
If you had an Auto-Clicker mouse, then you would've likely been kicked.
:cube_light: Happy New Year :cube_light:
I'm playing in 1.8 and I have a normal mouse.

D

Deleted member 96982

-Corrupted
feel sorry for you

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Please show me the statistics that it is kicking more innocent players then hackers :)
Ive seen way more of these posts on the forums than i have hackers

-Corrupted
your frustration is understood however there is a catch to the false kicking it seems to be kicking if your lagging, the harder your game lags the more of chance itll kick you, ive only been kicked 4 times in a 6 month period, playing nearly every day or every other day

Nov 28, 2016
Deep Ocean
Ive seen way more of these posts on the forums than i have hackers

your frustration is understood however there is a catch to the false kicking it seems to be kicking if your lagging, the harder your game lags the more of chance itll kick you, ive only been kicked 4 times in a 6 month period, playing nearly every day or every other day
I wasn't lagging, at least I think, I had 100 fps but maybe my ping was bad, I actually don't know, But oh well past is past, I just hope they finish the anti-cheat soon. :D

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
last night i was doing a challenge with a friend (we were the only ones left.no teaming here) he started hitting me as a joke and i got kicked for anti kb and i got it on camera XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
Top Bottom