• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello! 🙂

As you know, CubeCraft has 2 resource packs, 1 for Lucky Islands and 1 for Battle Zone. Well, you only can disable them for logging out and you can join the server back. But when you actually play with packs they may can lag a bit and if you want to play a different game, for example Team SkyWars you actually see different items include of the items you want to have or how they are built. So that's a bit annoying if you have that.

So my idea is:
2020-09-04_22.01.25.png

If you see this, now I have an texture pack on, I can disable it so that isn't a problem. (Sorry for the big screens :/)

So if you see the second screen, I can't disable it. (You don't see my mouse thingy but my mouse is on it btw)
2020-09-04_22.03.03.png

So I came up with this idea you can disable it, if you want to disable the resource pack you have to log out and for players with a bad PC it takes for ever, with my memories, oh gosh. I can tell, wans't fun. It took like 1 minute and if you can disable it it's easier to continue the game you want to play, so if you want to play Team SkyWars for example you don't see those weird items because they don't belong there.

Hope you'll understand what I just said, maybe a bit messy. 😅
Anyways, Baiiii!

ItzChocolate

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2020
Totally agree! I have been playing using the battle zone texture pack for the last 6 hours or so because I can't be bothered to log out and turn it off

Reactions: Zathelas

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
When you click on the Lucky Islands NPC, you are shown a message.
The message says if you want to install the texture pack. You can click NO and just play normally.

NOTE: CubeCraft's texture packs are made to improve your experience, so you can probably get confused at first because of the items they use or whatever.

Thanks for creating this thread and taking your time on explaining your issue. Have a nice day! :heart:

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I agree, after playing lucky islands it’s a pain to relog so I don’t see items weird, same with battle zone. I wish there was a way to do it automatically after selecting another game. +1

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! 🙂

As you know, CubeCraft has 2 resource packs, 1 for Lucky Islands and 1 for Battle Zone. Well, you only can disable them for logging out and you can join the server back. But when you actually play with packs they may can lag a bit and if you want to play a different game, for example Team SkyWars you actually see different items include of the items you want to have or how they are built. So that's a bit annoying if you have that.

So my idea is:
View attachment 176626
If you see this, now I have an texture pack on, I can disable it so that isn't a problem. (Sorry for the big screens :/)

So if you see the second screen, I can't disable it. (You don't see my mouse thingy but my mouse is on it btw)
View attachment 176627

So I came up with this idea you can disable it, if you want to disable the resource pack you have to log out and for players with a bad PC it takes for ever, with my memories, oh gosh. I can tell, wans't fun. It took like 1 minute and if you can disable it it's easier to continue the game you want to play, so if you want to play Team SkyWars for example you don't see those weird items because they don't belong there.

Hope you'll understand what I just said, maybe a bit messy. 😅
Anyways, Baiiii!
I think if you try to relog the server you will get the texture pack to disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom