Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be a thing (obvsl, with only two teams)?

• Total voters

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
I'm very tired of so many newbies that doesn't know how to place. I really dislike the fact you need all 6 players to get the room full.

Why not to implement some sort of Tower Defence BETA (or a "duel" mode) with less players?
It should be fun and quick. Same rules, same strategies, just less players. I would definetly play more Tower Defence if it will have this...

Otherwise, we usually wait after midnight to play with some "good" players.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I do agree with noobies, but tbh I don't come across that much. But if I do there are many ways to work around it and still win within a good time manner. (Unless your enemy is like a party of 6 tryhards then idk). And my only concern is this might effect lb. For those who grinded out 6v6 would be upset for those who took the easy way and gridned 2v2. Sorry but I voted no.

Reactions: Martinocom

Tyrantrumred5

Jul 17, 2019
I voted no and I will explain my reasoning. Tower Defense already has less players than most of the other games. I am worried that if we split the player base of this game even more than games will be too difficult to fill up in the 6 v 6 catagory. New players would join a tower defense 6 v 6 game, wait, then quit because they believe it is a "dead" game. I love TD and don't want that to happen. I rather have new 6 v 6 maps and a tutorial for new players and leave it at that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom