Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AdamvriesssGG

Jan 20, 2020
Dear cubecrafters,
I think that the difference in loot between Normal and OP is not that great and that differences should be made. There are a few things I think should be changed.
1) The steaks for instance are way to expensive and slow down the game Just_miguelgg already talked about this
2)the armor could also use some change because it has the same price and seems a little OP to me (for example the iron armor not 5 but 10 diamonds)
3)the bows and the arrows also remain the same price which i think could be a little more expensive in the normal game mode (for example making every bow 5 diamonds mlre expensive)
Let me know if you agree or if you have any more ideas!

The_king37

Jan 20, 2020
I agree with the steaks and armor but the power bow is different it is in normal not a power 6 bow for 25 diamonds but power 3 for 20 diamonds but the punch bow should be more expensive in normal because that isn't changed.
So my idea is punch bow in normal should be 32 diamonds and arrows 4 gold per 5.

Reactions: TP_Mees
D

Deleted member 294498

Dear cubecrafters,
I think that the difference in loot between Normal and OP is not that great and that differences should be made. There are a few things I think should be changed.
1) The steaks for instance are way to expensive and slow down the game Just_miguelgg already talked about this
2)the armor could also use some change because it has the same price and seems a little OP to me (for example the iron armor not 5 but 10 diamonds)
3)the bows and the arrows also remain the same price which i think could be a little more expensive in the normal game mode (for example making every bow 5 diamonds more expensive)
I also agree :)

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
Dear cubecrafters,
3)the bows and the arrows also remain the same price which i think could be a little more expensive in the normal game mode (for example making every bow 5 diamonds mlre expensive)
+2 i like this idea man.
Tnx for the credits on my forum about food in eggwars. <3

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Just gonnaaaaaa plug this right here. Agreed, they should create a bigger gap inbetween Normal and Overpowered.
I like this, Regular Armour could also change from 1 iron to 2.

Steak price is fine, I like how in Normal, you run out of food every now and then and either need to improvise during a fight or go back and buy some more. Slows you down a bit.

Don't care about the bows, I don't use them either way.

Reactions: The_king37
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom