Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ippus21

Member
Jun 20, 2021
5
1
4
46
Hey, just trying to figure out if I found all the quartz generators on the first nether island. I got 23.

Do they generate randomly, or are they just kind of hidden? Some of them were in sorta random places, but I don't want to have to dig away like the entire island just to make sure I got them all.

Better yet, does anybody know if their locations have been mapped/charted?
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom