Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Existence404

Jan 30, 2021
Hello reader.
I think that the diamond kit in lucky island right now is pretty bad. It was a good kit with 9 diamonds. It was also great for rushing.
But now you get 7 diamonds. The kit now is pretty much useless. I enjoy lucky islands less now. So yeah... That's all. I'd love to see it change back.
Kascooo

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
I don't think it's useless. You can do a lot of stuff with 7 diamonds, like make the second best armor piece which is diamond leggings, and combos such as diamond sword + diamond helmet, diamond axe + diamonds boots, diamond axe + diamond pickaxe + diamond shovel, and more.
But honestly idk why it was nerfed. 9 diamonds isn't that overpowered at all.
But anyways, welcome to the forums!

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
idk why it was nerfed. 9 diamonds isn't that overpowered at all.
It was really overpowered if you didn't had the diamonds kit you're change to win was allready lower. You Literally could make diamonds pants and a sword what is a lot of gear. It is much more fair now. And in my eyes it still gives a big advantage.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Personally, I think the diamond kit is very decent right now. The fact alone that you can craft a diamond sword is enough to make this kit viable. It's the kit I use when I don't feel like using the Wizard kit.

Reactions: Kveee

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that the diamond kit in lucky island right now is pretty bad. It was a good kit with 9 diamonds. It was also great for rushing.
I am additionally agreed at this point but at the same time, I would not love to see that because of the new people, its insistence to be overpowered for them when you got the gear and they have not got anything! I guess CubeCraft should not substitute the kit back even though 7 diamonds kinda overpowered.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I don't agree with the suggestion, as with 7 diamonds you can still do quite some stuff. (Leggings or helmet/boots and sword) which is still okay.
I am additionally agreed at this point but at the same time, I would not love to see that because of the new people, its insistence to be overpowered for them when you got the gear and they have not got anything! I guess CubeCraft should not substitute the kit back even though 7 diamonds kinda overpowered.
:confusedcat: I don't quite understand what you mean there, I don't even get if you like the suggestion or not?

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Meanwhile, there's me who thought 7 diamonds was still OP compared to the other kits :monkeylookaway:

Honestly, a kit that gets picked by 95% of all people playing Lucky Islands is not a good kit, people should pick kits depending on the map they are playing or on which mode was selected, not just a single kit because it is 'the best kit'.
I've been thinking about this for a couple of weeks and the more I think about it, the more I agree with myself lol

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Meanwhile, there's me who thought 7 diamonds was still OP compared to the other kits :monkeylookaway:

Honestly, a kit that gets picked by 95% of all people playing Lucky Islands is not a good kit, people should pick kits depending on the map they are playing or on which mode was selected, not just a single kit because it is 'the best kit'.
I've been thinking about this for a couple of weeks and the more I think about it, the more I agree with myself lol
I pick the builder kit on almost all maps to reach middle fastly, except Candy map (solo) and Oasis map (teams) I choose in these maps the warrior kit as I don't have to reach the middle with difficulty like in the map Science in teams li

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I pick the builder kit on almost all maps to reach middle fastly, except Candy map (solo) and Oasis map (teams) I choose in these maps the warrior kit as I don't have to reach the middle with difficulty like in the map Science in teams li
Ya that proves my point even more, on Bedrock the kits are quite balanced as they are now, the only kit I don't really pick there is the warrior kit since it's easy to craft a wooden sword yourself

The rest of the kits are useful on different maps for different modes in different scenarios

Reactions: Snowwyyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom