Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like it?

• Total voters

comfyyy

New game idea:

Detective's Dilemma

What:

In this game, it is a 5v5 match. Each team is presented with a case( 250x250 block area ). They must go around and search for clues to complete the mission. Once a clue is found, it shows up in everyone's hotbar. You must figure out how to convert the items into the proof you want. The first team to solve the case wins.

How to play:

Once you spawn the middle of the map, spread out to search for anything that could be a clue. Clues will be marked with a small Dragon'sBreath particle effect. Once you have located it, you must get it. They will usually be obstructed in some way, so use your resources! Once you have obtained the clue, it will show up as checked on everyone's clue list. You must then find a villager somewhere on the map who's speciality is specific to whatever clue you find. They will convert your clue into a puzzle piece, which you will take to the center to pair with other puzzle pieces that others have collected. Be careful though! Players can find tools that may help them find clues faster or items that could harm the opposing team.

Power-up Item List:

Compass - tracks the nearest clue. Uncommon

Insta-solve Charm - Allows you to craft one clue instantly into a puzzle piece.
Rare

Obscurity - hides all particle effects, disables compasses, for 30-seconds.
Rare

Spectral Meddler - summons a monster to go and steal an item from an opposing team.
Legendary

How to Win:

Be the first team to complete your puzzle.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Great thinking of you! I've actually never heard of this game before! But, there's a problem. I think this game would be popular for 2 days, and after that, the game would simply die. Sorry, but I voted no.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
After a week all the regular players would know all the clue locations on all the maps. Particle effects on the clues make them way more obvious, maybe having particle effects appear when a magnifying glass or uv light is used.

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
Well, I think that this game will be forgotten in one week...
The popular thing on this server is eggwars and skywars, everyone know it xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: