Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

So I was just watching a Minecraft video. By Preston. I thought that this video was very interesting because of what Preston says.
I haven't been online for ages and haven't been able to see the fantastic Eggwars update.
(Eggwars shop. Blocks)
But I saw that video. And when I looked at it I was like "WHOA wth is this, didn't expect this". I mean it feels like 69 different colours have just been thrown onto my screen. Pretty clueless. What do I look at? whoa.
I feel like this update was just a bit like "here take it. thought we might just update because we have to." Felt like you guys aren't really looking at the simple problems with the shop. Your updates are major and give you time to relax.
Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 9.23.28 pm.png Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 9.34.17 pm.png
Why 63 blocks. odd numbers, please...
But Spin, you can change it back to the old one.
Hire this guy!
I know. But honestly I like the layout of it but I am giving my opinion. Is that not what we should encourage?
You haven't even been online. You can't really judge the system if you have only seen it in a YT video.
Well, that is correct. And that is probably a fault in this thread. I haven't been online for quite a while. But the way I see it is that you need to see other people's perspectives.

(YouTube nick)
Guys. I want all of you to focus your attention on this question.
Why do YouTubers get access to /nick?

I dunno... Maybe so they don't receive continuous spam /party /f add.
At the time Preston was streaming and 10,000 people or so. They were all watching him play Minecraft. He was nicked at the time.
Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 9.14.11 pm.png
WHYYYYYYY... I just don't understand why.
I laughed my head off at this smh.
Your not a YouTuber so you wouldn't know any of those commands. Or what they get access to.
1000% correct I wouldn't know. But when I was younger I was watching Minecraft YouTubers and most of them weren't bothered to look through lists of commands.
They can always cut it out.
Yes, they can.

Thanks for paying attention. To those who did.
This server is great. All I would like to see is positivity in the game and outside of it (Social Media). I'm sure that this will bring in a whole new branch of players from around. But guys you need to listen.
I will always give my honest opinion so sorry if you didn't like it.

Hope it made sense folks I am slowly losing my ability to English. cyas laters

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 9.23.28 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 9.23.28 pm.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: Despacito 2
N

Nikboo

63 Blocks - That's because of the OP mode mechanics. We can't use 64 because in OP, the price for clay is, 3 clay for 1 iron.

The nick system - I don't quite understand what you are suggesting here but if it is to do with the usernames generated, then they are pretty random. I know I'm usually against copying other servers however, Hypickle really does have a cool nick system :speak_no_evil:. Perhaps in the future, Cubecraft could update this system to make it more customisable and cool.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hi there,

So I was just watching a Minecraft video. By Preston. I thought that this video was very interesting because of what Preston says.
I haven't been online for ages and haven't been able to see the fantastic Eggwars update.
(Eggwars shop. Blocks)
But I saw that video. And when I looked at it I was like "WHOA wth is this, didn't expect this". I mean it feels like 69 different colours have just been thrown onto my screen. Pretty clueless. What do I look at? whoa.
I feel like this update was just a bit like "here take it. thought we might just update because we have to." Felt like you guys aren't really looking at the simple problems with the shop. Your updates are major and give you time to relax.
View attachment 134265 View attachment 134267
Why 63 blocks. odd numbers, please...
But Spin, you can change it back to the old one.
Hire this guy!
I know. But honestly I like the layout of it but I am giving my opinion. Is that not what we should encourage?
You haven't even been online. You can't really judge the system if you have only seen it in a YT video.
Well, that is correct. And that is probably a fault in this thread. I haven't been online for quite a while. But the way I see it is that you need to see other people's perspectives.

(YouTube nick)
Guys. I want all of you to focus your attention on this question.
Why do YouTubers get access to /nick?

I dunno... Maybe so they don't receive continuous spam /party /f add.
At the time Preston was streaming and 10,000 people or so. They were all watching him play Minecraft. He was nicked at the time.
View attachment 134268
WHYYYYYYY... I just don't understand why.
I laughed my head off at this smh.
Your not a YouTuber so you wouldn't know any of those commands. Or what they get access to.
1000% correct I wouldn't know. But when I was younger I was watching Minecraft YouTubers and most of them weren't bothered to look through lists of commands.
They can always cut it out.
Yes, they can.

Thanks for paying attention. To those who did.
This server is great. All I would like to see is positivity in the game and outside of it (Social Media). I'm sure that this will bring in a whole new branch of players from around. But guys you need to listen.
I will always give my honest opinion so sorry if you didn't like it.

Hope it made sense folks I am slowly losing my ability to English. cyas laters
-1 from me i think is better so it is synoptic and i like it so i think it is better in this way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom