Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

What if you could destroy an eggwars map? Block breaking and placing enabled. It would be a lot like skywars, at the same time the shop would be used to gather mass quantities of blocks and food. People could just mine away at random blocks and craft armour too.

Do you think this is a good idea? I’m not sure myself, I just think this would be a fun concept to play with.

Feb 3, 2018
This would be cool, but it would bring some negative things with it (or not, depending how you look at it.)
For example, people could destroy the blocks underneath the shopkeeper and that would make him fall into the void straight to his death.
This makes it so you can't buy any stuff anymore, exept from when you go to other people's islands

I also think this is going to make people farm kills alot more.
By destroying the blocks directly underneath your spawnpoint and hit you down in the void as soon as you spawn

But apart from those two things, this would be a solid 10/10 if implemented!

Reactions: A pigeon
Feb 3, 2018
yea, that would be the perfect solution for it then.
Something like a 2-block radius around your spawnpoint and the shopkeeper which can't be removed.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It sounds pretty cool I'm not quite sure ;p
Also how would this mode be enabled? Or would it just be an mode you can join called "Chaos mode" or something

May 6, 2018
This could cause more camping, and for another reason which a member has stated. I hope this doesn't get implemented. There's too many campers now -.- and hackers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
Oh i see an epic nember in your profile

Congratulations for 1.111 msg
Reesle wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom