Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this game be implemented?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No.

    Votes: 7 70.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
5,040
10,896
624
24
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Like you say they seemed close to conclusion. Are you just going to continue even more despite both sides of the arguments now losing their meaning quickly? Good day (or night its like 3am for me because I'm bored)
Well I keep telling you ok I understand but you want to continue...
And also now your clearly making things up...
Why is me being wrong so important for you to point out?
Can we stay on topic? (Take it to PM or something if you want to continue this badly)
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Lyroce wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthdayy Tim!!🎂
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom