Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thorigon

Aug 29, 2016
I made an account for my older brother, and he wants to make his own. Can you delete this account or change the name so he can use Thorigon?

Last edited:

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
You normally can change your Forums name every 30 days HERE.
If it gave you an error, it probanly is you already changed your name and need to wait 30 days. Or the forums are buggy again.

Thorigon

Aug 29, 2016
Anyone know how to change age? My younger brother (he wrote in the original post that I was his younger brother for some reason) set my birth year to 2007 (I still don't know why). Anyway, if an admin reads this, can someone change it back to 2000? Thanks!

- It would have been easier for everyone if he had just decided not to create an account for me o_O

DANbroisTHEman

Aug 19, 2016
Anyone know how to change age? My younger brother (he wrote in the original post that I was his younger brother for some reason) set my birth year to 2007 (I still don't know why). Anyway, if an admin reads this, can someone change it back to 2000? Thanks!

- It would have been easier for everyone if he had just decided not to create an account for me o_O
Ha lol yes you shouldn't do that or you might be in some trouble with applying for things well hope it get figured out ;)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom