Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vol233

Novice Member
Jun 21, 2017
United States
Hi, I would just like for this forums account to be deleted so I can register my in-game account to a different one. I made this account a long time ago and all of the info needs changed so better off just deleting it.

Vol233

Novice Member
Jun 21, 2017
United States
You can request to erase the data of your forums account here: https://www.cubecraft.net/my_data/

It says “Please confirm that you would like to erase all data stored by us relating to your accounts. This includes your in-game data and statistics.

This is an irreversible process.”

If I do this will I lose my in-game level and such then? Or only statistics from the forums online

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Phytion

Dec 1, 2015
Netherland
You should message a staff-member who can help you, or you can contact the helppannel.

Last edited:

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
It says “Please confirm that you would like to erase all data stored by us relating to your accounts. This includes your in-game data and statistics.

This is an irreversible process.”

If I do this will I lose my in-game level and such then? Or only statistics from the forums online
Feel free to message the staff-help Discord channel!

Reactions: Fqnta
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom