Status
Not open for further replies.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
This is why they are called Donator Ranks. The server has ranks for the people who want to support the server. They are not a popularity contest and do not affect gameplay. Besides, the Donors who already paid $100 would feel cheated. If you want a cheap or free Rank, wait for sales or enter a raffle/competition.
^^^
A lot of players would feel scammed if you lower the prices with more than 60%.

If you have any further questions feel free to send me a private message.

N

Nikboo

Hello.
I didn't have to but I decided I wanted to make my say in this thread.

Quote said:
Nobody in their right mind would spend $180 on a MINECRAFT RANK, I've seen way too many Obsidian ranks and I feel bad for them because they got suckered out of their money.

Last time I checked, I am in my right mind.
Before I became helper, I bought a diamond rank. I am prowd of buying that rank because I now know that the management team have used the money to make the network even better.
There are many players who absolutely love playing on Cubecraft and they spend a lot of money for an obsidian rank and they think it's worth it because of all the perks they get. :)
To add on to that, I have seen servers who charge €400 for a rank. (There have been a few who bought the €400 rank).

Quote said:
CubeCraft does not need hundreds and hundreds of dollars to host a server, and a Minecraft server should not be the owner's main or even significant source of income, I think that ranks are too expensive, and that you would get MORE money from decreasing the price even just for the holidays.
Quote said:
Nope, as I said before no server hosting company I've seen charges $100, and still that should come from the owners pocket not ours.

1) I have seen hosting companies host servers for around £300 a month

2) You poor soul.
You actually think Cubecraft is a network with just one server?
The answer to that is no.

If you have ever done /whereami on the network, you would see that the network consists of many many many many many different servers. I don't know the actual number but I believe it is around 3000.

Every single game a player plays, is a single server.

3) Many people do live of hosting a minecraft server. I believe the Owners, Mac and some developers work full time for Cubecraft, if I'm not mistaken. Also, Cubecraft pay all their development team.

Quote said:
Lower prices = More money

More customers = MORE MONEY

SURE! Let's reduce the obsidian rank's price to a single penny! I'm sure everyone will love that and I'm sure we'll get more money!

No.

Quote said:
It's called having a real job, and unless the owner is a kid or they are uneducated, it's not hard to get a job.

Please explain to me, how is hosting and managing a server which around 20,000 people play on all day around not a job?
Cubecraft brings enjoyment to of these players. Respect that.

As i've said, many have already purchased a rank. If you wish to do so, I'd wait until a sale comes by.
If there is anything else you would like me to answer to, then PM me. As you can see though, the rank prices aren't getting reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom