Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
''It is only two days away from the day... the day when everything begins again.''

Hey guys, SrKlompenstein here - not again, please...

I think many of you think: why so early? Well, that is because people have a live outside Minecraft and the CubeCraft Forums; they want to celebrate this day with their family and friends on their own way.
I think that many will not be online, like me. Therefore I write this message now!

Okay, now I am going to start with what I want to say!
I love this community; it feels like home and with that feeling I want to continue in the next year! And I hope you too, that would be (fantasitc - @Buuuddy :P) fantastic!

I got a lot of goals this new year; a new (game) computer, a job, a daytrip to Amsterdam with friends (well, maybe this is not really a goal, but oh well...) and a lot more...
And I hope you all have also a goal in the new year. Maybe more then one goal, I wish you all the best to achieve it; just go for it and put your best for it!

And then... I want to thank my family and all my friends (also in CubeCraft) who helped me with problems, to keep myself strong in difficult times. Remember this: without friends you will not come far. They are meant to share feelings, happiness and to have fun.

And finally I want to say: I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH LOTS OF LUCK!

@Buuuddy @Cynamooo @Dylaila @Framb00s @Fxhmiiz_ @Illuminatie @iLoveYouu @jollow250 @killerdoom19 @komododragon2002 @Marieke2001 @MegaCoin @MrsVierhout @NedGaming @Natsu_Fire @Nikooo @Ping Ether @SemmzZ_ @Spagetti @ThatGrimCreeper @TheFastBowler @xFirelion @xx_360noscope101 @YounB @Yoya @zDutchie @StopWalking @Netflix_Addicted @zRinne @DutchLemur @Camezonda @PinkSparkleWolf @Moooofin @CR7Joyce @telegamer @De_Kerstmarkt @Zrathex @CyanYellow @Da_Steel_Dragon @Jannekee @Lushfie @Mac @Maicoooo

Last edited:

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
How sweet
tumblr_inline_npelekZ9fr1r4wcun_500.gif
glad to hear your goals for the upcoming year.
January is coming, which means I'm going to reach my twenties (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ on the 28th.
My birthday falls on next years [Chinese New Year] - so it's not really something I look forward to.

I hope hear stories from you next year and all the things you do.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎈
Reesle wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
LukaG_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for all of your time as a helper and good luck in the future!
LukaG_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on your promotion!
LukaG_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Mr Frontlane. I think this is now the correct orange that I missed! Congrats 👏👏
Top Bottom