Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homero2701

Aug 21, 2016
I've been banned for 2 months, he talked to several of the staff and they always tell me to go with the one who banned me, even though I do not perceive any activity on the part of Lezappen (the one who banned me) since he tried to contact me with a thousand Ways, I have come to the conclusion that this beautiful individual has been ignoring me all this time, the truth is that I do not understand what would be the reason why I banned myself. I was just banned because he came out of the two members he has hanging. I want to be honest with the staff members and have this problem, a server with so many people and a staff that some of these young children do what they like, as the case of the guy who banned me. . It was very stupid and I mean it, these things are already intolerant. Apparently the requirements for the staff are minimal so that anyone can be and should take letters about this.

I just want to know why I was banned? When was the need to do it? Well, why should not I be angry about this? But this kind of actions do not take me very well, let's say, I do not care that he has done it to be funny with the other members that are in the call or simply because he does not like it, but please, if someone can contact him, please contact me

Esta es la milésima vez que le escribo, y si no me responde, sera una prueba de su estupidez.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Are you sure you are sending pms to the right person?

I don't see any pm from you on my forums account.

No first ban is for a duration of 2 months so it is maybe for the same reason you are banned for in the past, my guess is cross teaming.

Send me a private message on the forums, with your in game name and I'll see what I can do.

Ways to contact staff:
1- The forums via pm
2- Discord
3- In game
4- Smoke signals (less effective)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom