Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RRetromant

Member
Jul 28, 2020
113
85
29
28
Germany
I forgot to post it yesterday before sleeping, so I do it now ^^
Day 5 was a hard, but successful day, we reched the 250 win mark, to about 800 ot go ^^
I decided to report the players who I get caught by cheating. Its a bit of work, but it feels nice to have the feeling of making this server a bit better ^^
LOL reports Eggwars.PNG

Maybe that my motivation to learn cutting, to cut my rages or uninpotant parts out for example :D

Hope you have a nice day! ^^
 

Lawnti

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2019
87
115
84
23
Good job! It's very nice that you put your time and effort to ban hackers :p
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom