Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RRetromant

Member
Jul 28, 2020
113
85
29
28
Germany
I forgot to post it yesterday before sleeping, so I do it now ^^
Day 5 was a hard, but successful day, we reched the 250 win mark, to about 800 ot go ^^
I decided to report the players who I get caught by cheating. Its a bit of work, but it feels nice to have the feeling of making this server a bit better ^^
LOL reports Eggwars.PNG

Maybe that my motivation to learn cutting, to cut my rages or uninpotant parts out for example :D

Hope you have a nice day! ^^
 

Lawnti

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2019
87
115
84
23
Good job! It's very nice that you put your time and effort to ban hackers :p
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
Top Bottom