Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

David Meijer

Aug 2, 2016
Groningen
Wazzahhh

So after having joined cubecraft in around 2014 and having made a forums account in 2016 i finally thought its time to make an introduction?

WHO am i?
Well first off, my name isn't actually Dave. 10 Year old me thought Dave sounded cooler and i stuck with it because it became iconic to me. My actual name is David :)
I'm a 20 yo dude from the Netherlands (Groningen gang hmu) who graduated Game design and will be starting ICT at the Hanzehogeschool in september. Currently undergoing a gap year because my "current" study was garbage. Meanwhile i work for the GGD & i make some videogames here and there in my spare time.
I LOVE dogs, gaming, hanging out and doing stuff that i shouldn't.

WHAT am i?
60% human.

WHY am i?
You tell me, i dont know.

WHAT do i do on cube?
Mostly lucky islands, trying to get further up in the leader board. If anyone wants a partner that wins 6 out of 10 games then hmu.

I wish i had more to say but i'm a very boring individual.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Wazzahhh

So after having joined cubecraft in around 2014 and having made a forums account in 2016 i finally thought its time to make an introduction?

WHO am i?
Well first off, my name isn't actually Dave. 10 Year old me thought Dave sounded cooler and i stuck with it because it became iconic to me. My actual name is David :)
I'm a 20 yo dude from the Netherlands (Groningen gang hmu) who graduated Game design and will be starting ICT at the Hanzehogeschool in september. Currently undergoing a gap year because my "current" study was garbage. Meanwhile i work for the GGD & i make some videogames here and there in my spare time.
I LOVE dogs, gaming, hanging out and doing stuff that i shouldn't.

WHAT am i?
60% human.

WHY am i?
You tell me, i dont know.

WHAT do i do on cube?
Mostly lucky islands, trying to get further up in the leader board. If anyone wants a partner that wins 6 out of 10 games then hmu.

I wish i had more to say but i'm a very boring individual.

Hi and welcome!!

(60% human?? 40% animal) XDD

datercero

Dec 24, 2021

Welcome, David! My name is also David, and I’m considering nicknaming myself Dave. My research teacher just nicknamed me Dave for the rest of the semester. Would you recommend it?

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Welcome even though you joined wayyyy before me, and I would love to play lucky blocks with you sometimes!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom