Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
Hey everyone, because of Tri making one of these I decided I may as well make one as well, although my life did have very depressing moments I will exclude these. Also this will be long and will discuss a lot of things in detail so you may find it boring

My common online alias is Dark, I was born the 27th of November 1998. I was born the youngest of three, I grew up with two older brothers. It was due to the influence of my brothers that I became such a big gamer and became who I am today. I grew up in a small town in Ireland, surrounded by nature and spending a huge amount of time with my friends playing in forests, because of this I am calmed by nature and enjoy tending to plants and flowers. I am also half-British and have a lot of family in England so I frequently visited London and am also quite comfortable in cities because of it. I grew up incredibly close to my brothers spending time playing with them although we did develop a serious sibling rivalry.

We would play a lot of games together on their PlayStation and PlayStation 2, with my favourite childhood games being of the "Sly Racoon" series and "Ratchet and Clank". My first experience with youtube was in 2005 when my cousins showed me the Smosh pokemon theme song video.

I would eventually begin playing minecraft in 2011. I did quite a lot of stuff in it and served as a beta tester for a short while. I have had a lot of experience with servers, being the head of staff for a minigame server, moderator for a friends survival server; while these servers both got quite a lot of visits for the time they were around (very little compared to modern servers), I felt that they were very impersonal and so I set out to create my own servers. To this day I have managed 12 servers, mostly for friends and a few people I would interact with on other servers; during this time I would also manage a lot of staff which boosted my self-confidence. Some of my closest friends to this day were players on my servers with @TheChesireMouse being a player on my 7th server.

Speaking in calls and doing various things with the staff teams I worked with would also inspire my own interest in the world of voice acting. I became a player on cubecraft in late 2015 although I didn't create a forum page or make it my major server until May 2016 (although I don't interact on the forums often as I prefer to just read and speak to people on the discord). It was through Cubecraft I met some of my closest online friends such as @TriangleAttack and @Unipotato , and some of the players I play with pretty often like @Younisco . Now Cubecraft is my go to server with survival games being my favourite game.

On a less minecraft related topic. When I was 11 while on holiday in Germany my grandmother got injured and cut the side of her head badly. I helped treat her injury with my mother until the ambulance arrived for her, the paramedics said that because of my mother and my involvement that she survived the heavy blood loss. This inspired me to help more people and study first aid. When I turned 12 I joined the first-aid organization, the Order of Malta; which I quickly made many friends and rose through the ranks. By age 14, I was a high ranking member of the cadet force, at 16 I was promoted to the seniors and became a highly involved member in arranging jobs and teaching members of my age group. Because of my hard work I was made steward for the competitions which was held to determine the most skilled district of the organization (responsible for greeting teams, showing them around, and ensuring no team cheated). Now at 18, I am leaving my current field of the organization in order to begin teaching the new recruits while I am studying to become a paramedic (which I am currently training for).

Besides first aid my major hobbies are reading, rock-climbing, gaming, and speaking with my friends online. I also do small youtube videos and livestreams from time to time, originally it was done to counter my shy, passive nature and correct a slight lisp; however now I do it mostly do it for fun to joke with friends rather than as any sort of goal. I am also very serious on studying the various fields and the sciences as I aim to attend the University of Edinburgh in 2018 if everything goes according to plan.

My life isn't particularly interesting and I had to leave out a lot of details, whether they be too depressing or not appropriate to discuss on a forum frequently used by young children (Such as first aid stories)

I hope you enjoyed it ^_^. Sorry if there were any errors, I did not proof read this.

-Dark

Reactions: Younisco

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
You're welcome...

I'm glad you left out the reason you have PTSD...that'd be terrible.
It's been a pleasure knowing you and I look forward to our future.
Thanks Tri! Although the PTSD has settled a lot since I was 13 when it happened (and it was relatively minor so with some assistance from a psychiatrist it doesn't affect me badly anymore). We should make Uni do one next XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom