Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
Its a useful mod but the thing is it still count as cheating you know how much that person health is. basically like xraying you know what to do

Disadvantages
  • People who dont have it
  • Bannable in other servers
Advantage
  • Knowing your enemies health

it will be better if no one has it fair and square.
(just my opinion)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: StonePlus

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
I feel like if CubeCraft wants health indicators, they can literally input two commands:
/scoreboard objectives add Health health
/scoreboard objectives setDisplay belowName Health
This would make labymod damage indicators obsolete.
Why not just do this if they are going to allow a health indicators mod?

Reactions: Mirriya

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
I feel like if CubeCraft wants health indicators, they can literally input two commands:
Cubecraft doesn't use commands D:

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I see ur problem u think it;s that a group of people have a health indactor. But why should it be removed 4 us all.
The alternative can also be everyone with a health indactor. It will be the same 4 everyone and it will be fair. So the next question will be, should there be a health indactor or not?

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
I see ur problem u think it;s that a group of people have a health indactor. But why should it be removed 4 us all.
The alternative can also be everyone with a health indactor. It will be the same 4 everyone and it will be fair. So the next question will be, should there be a health indactor or not?
it should be added but in % . Hearts is too obvious
But its better to remove it

Reactions: StonePlus

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
Personally although it’s completely legal I feel like it takes away from the excitement of winning a long pvp battle as it was obvious the whole time that you will win or lose. This is my personal opinion though. I don’t have a problem with people using it

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
Personally although it’s completely legal I feel like it takes away from the excitement of winning a long pvp battle as it was obvious the whole time that you will win or lose. This is my personal opinion though. I don’t have a problem with people using it
Very true

Reactions: NINJAT0M789

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars

It should not exist in the game because it gives an unfair advantage to others that don’t have it. Why would everyone be with indicator? To follow the group of people, that, in my opinion, ultimately cheat? It shouldn’t be for everyone because it will the game very predictable and ultimately boring knowing everyone’s condition in every part of the game.

CubeCraft doesn’t do commands. In regards to your idea, people shouldn’t all be forced to use it as it may get boring for them. Most people don’t use it anyway and experience playing with it will create unbalance. It should either stay as it is, or preferably be removed to provide a more stable, even game.

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
It should not exist in the game because it gives an unfair advantage to others that don’t have it. Why would everyone be with indicator? To follow the group of people, that, in my opinion, ultimately cheat? It shouldn’t be for everyone because it will the game very predictable and ultimately boring knowing everyone’s condition in every part of the game.

CubeCraft doesn’t do commands. In regards to your idea, people shouldn’t all be forced to use it as it may get boring for them. Most people don’t use it anyway and experience playing with it will create unbalance. It should either stay as it is, or preferably be removed to provide a more stable, even game.
Yes it makes the game boring and youll know what amount of health he has

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
just use labymod and problem solved. ^_^
Not everyone should be forced to use it as they cannot complete reports, etc. People have different preferred mods. However, the damage indicator, in my opinion, is too much and gives an overwhelming advantage.

Geoox said:
just use labymod and problem solved. ^_^
I agree

Not all people would want to use labymod for different reasons.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
People who agree for using Damage Indicator are just affraid that their tactic will be bannable in the future teehee.

For me it sounds really unfair that some people have it and some people don't. Not everyone knows how to download Labymod or whatever, but they still play the same game as you. I think nobody needs Damage Indicator. You don't have to be Albert Einstein to know that your opponent is hurt because of the fight with somebody else. I have no problem that people clean. That's part of the game, but keep it fair and make Damage Indicator bannable.

1 thing I worry about is how Cubecraft will manage this. I don't know how to prove that my opponent has Damage Indicator. I think Sentinel must be the one who must see this in the future.

This is just my opinion of course.

D

Deleted member 421664

Not everyone should be forced to use it as they cannot complete reports, etc. People have different preferred mods. However, the damage indicator, in my opinion, is too much and gives an overwhelming advantage. - Entrustious6679
use neat mod than.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
People who agree for using Damage Indicator are just affraid that there tactic will be bannable in the future teehee.

For me it sounds really unfair that some people have it and some people don't. Not everyone knows how to download Labymod or whatever, but they still play the same game as you. I think nobody needs Damage Indicator. You don't have to be Albert Einstein to know that your opponent is hurt because of the fight with somebody else. I have no problem that people clean. That's part of the game, but keep it fair and make Damage Indicator bannable.

1 thing I worry about is how Cubecraft will manage this. I don't know how to prove that my opponent has Damage Indicator. I think Sentinel must be the one who must see this in the future.

This is just my opinion of course.
I forgot to say that in my previous message LOL! Yes, I was wondering how it will be detected as nobody will be able to tell. I agree that Sentinel will have to be developed according to the future of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom