Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want daily challenges along with rewards on bedrock?

• Total voters
Jan 13, 2019
The suggestion is as it says. Daily Challenges would be a fun way to get free loot. Right now the only way is to obtain loot is to buy them or through seasonal hub hunts. Java has a lot more ways to obtain loot that don’t require paying for them.

Daily challenges can give loot points which in turn can be brought for cublets or specific loot through a bedrock virtual store. Examples of the challenges:

One option is to make daily challenges for at least 3 different gamemodes each day. You have to complete all tasks within the gamemode to get the reward.
Example:
EggWars Challenges
(Opens up a new page in bedrock GUI so it can fit in one page)
Win 3 Games of EggWars
Destroy 10 Eggs
Kill 25 Players
Etc. (Can be More)
Rewards: 300 Loot Points. 250 XP

Another option is to make daily challenges based on difficulty like how it is on java. You have to complete all the tasks within each difficulty to earn the reward.
Example:
Easy Challenges
(Opens up a new page with a list of challenges)
Place X amount of blocks in BlockWars
Kill 5 Players in SkyWars
Open 25 Chests in SG
Etc.
Rewards: 100 Loot Points, 100 XP

Medium Challenges
Win a game of team EggWars
Kill 15 Players in Line Dash
Win a game of MinerWare
Etc.
Rewards: 200 Loot Points, 175 XP

Hard Challenges
Win 3 EggWars Solo Games
Capture 5 Flags in BlockWars
Kill 50 players in any game.
Etc.
Rewards: 300 Loot Points, 250 XP

(Note: The amount of loot points and xp is just an example. The amount of loot points and level xp can be changed to make it more balanced on the type of challenges you do and whether or not it is too much or too low. I believe it can be the same as the amount java currently offers after completing the challeneges.

There can be abbreviations such as LP for loot points and abbreviations for games such as SG for Survival Games so it can fit in the bedrock GUI.

There should be at most 5 types of challenges in the bedrock GUI so Xbox players wont have to scroll down as much to find one they would like to complete. Scrolling through a list using the bedrock GUI can be a little annoying on consoles like the Xbox which is why each challenge should also open up a new page with a list of tasks to do.

Edit: With the release of skyblock along with quests and rewards, daily challenges can work and look similar if not the same to what it is on skyblock.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2019
I agree on the suggestion. It’s a good way to get loot but how about also adding some XP on top of the loot points?
Oh yeah ofc. But the thing is for EggWars you already get XP from winning a game so maybe you won’t get XP from those type of challenges. But definitely in “Get X amount of kills in [Game]” or “Win X amount if microgames” is where XP should be apart of the rewards. Im not totally sure how it works on java but ik XP is reward for some challenges.

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604
Jan 13, 2019
I really hope a mod or dev can look at this. Me and a lot of other bedrock players want more ways to receive free loot other than seasonal events just like Java

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
That is a really good idea And add like unique daily items u can spend ur points on e.g Kill effects and cages as there arent any free ways to get them when theres not events going on

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
i think no unless the loot you get is new because there's no way to refund the people who already bought all the stuff. this will also take away money from cubecraft that goes towards development and moderation.

Jan 13, 2019
i think no unless the loot you get is new because there's no way to refund the people who already bought all the stuff. this will also take away money from cubecraft that goes towards development and moderation.
Yes the loot you get is new. There will always be loot exclusive to bundles and content packs only. Maybe custom 3D model loot can only be paid. Also look at Java, they have bundles and the ability to buy cubelets for loot while still offering challenges and free ways to earn loot. Bedrock really needs more free ways to earn them. In many java games most non-ranked players have unique cages they earned from cubelets while on bedrock a lot of non-ranked players only have the glass cages.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
YEAH I AGREE I HAVE TO PAY IF I WANT SKWARS RANK AND BUDDIES AND STUFF AND IM GOOD AT SKYWARS GETTING KILLS I WNT THIS TO HAPPEN

Beller5

Apr 25, 2020
My Recliner
Good idea, but I think that it’d be cool if CubeCraft simply rewarded people for playing games, as not everyone can get a bunch of kills or win a ton of times. Very good idea though.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Good idea, but I think that it’d be cool if CubeCraft simply rewarded people for playing games, as not everyone can get a bunch of kills or win a ton of times. Very good idea though.
No cuz then peeps who can only play a certain amount of time every day, like me, would not be able to complete the challenges I thing u should be able to do them in under an hour just gettin kills of something. Bet also there could be other stuff not pvp like hit 3 people off into the void with a bow or something

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom